Math 112 - College Algebra Concepts and Applications
PPL 40+ or MCLG 55+ or SAT I MSS 550+ or ACT MATH 23+.
The following course materials are required for Math 112:
- ALEKS Access (billed to your Bursar account and accessed through D2L)
- Graphing Calculator -- Certain models of graphing calculators are allowed, while others are forbidden. Information can be found here.
COMMON FINAL EXAM
Math 112 has a common final exam. To find the Final Exam date and time, go to http://www.registrar.arizona.edu/students/courses/final-exams, select the current semester, then scroll down and click on the link for the Common Final Exam Schedule. The room assigned to your section of Math 112 will be posted the week before finals here: http://math.arizona.edu/academics/courses/finals
The third midterm exam will cover 5 sections:
- Rational Functions
- Exponential Functions
- Logarithmic Functions
- Properties of Logarithms
- Exponential and Logarithmic Equations and Applications
The final exam will cover all sections from the course.
Study Guide: Spring 2019 Math 112 Final Exam Study Aid
Study Guides from Fall 2018 (may be updated for the current semester)
- To help students improve basic algebra skills by way of an integrated review of these skills as they are needed in the course.
- To promote problem-solving and critical thinking skills through the application of algebraic concepts to common situations.
- To enhance learning and understanding of algebraic concepts through the integrated use of graphing calculators.
- To provide a sufficient algebra background for Math 113, Math 116, and Math 163/263.